My Plain-looking Fiance is Secretly Sweet with Me Volume 3 - Chapter 4

Chapter 4
When my fiance’s sibling came to visit, something surprising was revelaed

Fidget..., fidget...”

“Hahaha! It's the first time I've ever seen someone uses words to express their fidgety! You’re so cute, Yuu-kun!”

Sorry, but I don't want to be told something like that by you, Yuuka. After all, what I'm doing is really exactly what you were doing the other day, isn't it?

“Haaah…, you’re so pathetic. Just because you're going to meet your fiance's family, but you're being this restless…, what a disappointment.”

Sighing, Nayu stretched her arms excessively.

“Even if you say that, this is a very nerve-wracking event for the male side, you know?!”

“[I won't give my daughter to a guy who can only love a 2D girl like you!]..., what did you do when they told you that, Nii-san?”

“I thought it was you who arranged our engagement on your own... that's what I’m going to say...”

In the first place, the reason why Yuuka and I got engaged and live together was because our fathers made decisions on their own.

[You know, your father is in a critical situation. I was promoted to an important position overseas, and it was basically do or die. Either I did my new job very well and was successful, or I failed miserably and got fired.]

[In my job, I'm quite close to one of my clients. I heard he has a daughter who moved to Tokyo to enter high school, and apparently, she lives alone. As a father, he is worried about her safety or the possibility that his daughter will be approached by a bad man, anyway, there are a lot of things that he is worried about.]

That's what my father said where just from remembering those words, all I could think of was that they were very crazy words.

But..., it was because of his crazy words that Yuuka and I were able to meet like this.

When I thought about it…, I couldn't help but feel grateful for my unreasonable father. Well, almost 90% of me was speechless in shock at his absurdity though.

“Looks like there's only ten minutes left until Nii-san dies.”

While I was lost in thought, Nayu spat out words that stabbed me.

“You..., why are you bothering me when I'm trying to calm down...”

“Like I care. It's only nine minutes left.”

This girl, just watch out for you later!

“Yuu-kun, you don't have to worry, okay? I'm sure my mom and dad will like you.”

Unable to bear seeing my restlessness, Yuuka gently grabbed my hand.

Then, she took a breath, and——

 

“Yuuna will always be by your side! So…, let's laugh together?”

That voice..., like a whisper from an angel.

As soon as I heard that, all the fidgety and nervousness I felt disappeared as if this polluted earth was purified.

As expected from Yuuna-chan..., she is the savior of the world.

“...Hey? I'm here, Yuuna too, so everything will be okay! After all, I..., Watanae Yuuka, Izumi Yuuna. Your fiancé and the voice actress of Yuuna-chan you love is here, so don't worry, okay?”

“Thanks, Yuuka... I'm fine now, I've calmed down.”

“About two minutes you'll die though.”

Nayu tries to make me uneasy, but I don't care about her words anymore.

In the winter of my third year of middle school, after being rejected by Raimu, I who locked myself away at home met Yuuna-chan, and after that became her number one fan, [Grim Reaper in Love].

Therefore, there's no way I won't feel at ease when I'm encouraged by Yuuna-chan!

 

Ping~ pong

 
The intercom finally rings.

Yuuka and I stood up and went to the front door to welcome the Watanae Family.

Nayu, who seemed interested, also came with us to the front door.

I took a deep breath, and then, after I got my breath under control…, I opened the front door.

“…——Hello, Yuuka, how are you?”

Standing in front of the front door was a handsome man with a slender body.

His long black hair was tied behind his neck, and she had blue eyes that were probably due to wearing colored contact lenses.

He wore a formal outfit like a buttler with a white shirt and black tie and tie pins.

Since he has clear eyes and a sharp nose like Yuuka..., then there's no doubt——

He is Yuuka's [brother].

“...Isami? Eh? Where's mom and dad?”

Yuuka who had a confused expression asked the guy she called [Isami].

In response to Yuuka's question, casually, he replied:

“Oh, I just lying about that.”

“...What?”

“I mean I was just lying about mom and dad coming here… If you think about it, I think you'd know, but you didn't hear them talk about it in person, did you? After all, at home, they never talk about it either.”

“...So?”

“Anyway, I wanted a reason so I could come to visit you. Because if I didn't have a reason—you wouldn't want to see me, would you? Just so you know, I've always wanted to see you, Yuuka.”

While saying that, Isami-kun lifted Yuuka's chin and brought his face closer to Yuuka's.

Oy, oy, oy!

Even though the two of them are brother and sister, isn't that a bit too close——

“…D-D-Don't messing with me! Isami’s an idiooooooot!”

Bam.

Yuuka's fist caught Isami-kun's solar plexus on target.

Isami-kun leaned forward, holding his stomach while still showing a handsome smile.

And with that, the first meeting between me Watanae Isami turned into a tremendous situation.
---

After that, the four of us sat at the dining table, and the meeting between the Sakata family and the Watanae family (no parents present) began.

Sitting next to me, Nayu had a rare mysterious expression, while on the other side, Yuuka wore an expression that looked displeased. Next to Yuuka, Watanae Isami showed a refreshing smile.

“Greetings, brother-in-law. Yuuka’s always taking care of me. I’m Watanae Isami, a third-year middle-school student, nice to meet you.”

For some reason, it felt like there was a sparkling aura emanating from him….

Even though he's a third-year middle school student, he's really calm, gentle, and handsome. I was overwhelmed by the fact that this was my first time interacting with a race I had never met before.

“Oh, erm, I'm Sakata Yuuichi, second-year high school student…, nice to meet you.”

“…Hiii.”

Sitting next to me, Nayu screamed faintly as if she saw a bug she didn’t like.

“What are you doing, Nayu? You should introduce yourself too.”

“Hiii…, I'm this useless guy’s little sister, Sakata Nayu. I'm a second-year middle school student, nice to meet you..., hiiiiiii.”

“Why the hell are you screaming like that? Don't act weird, you understand?!”

“You're the one who don't act weird, Nii-san. What the hell with your greeting just now? When the other party's greeting is light, your greeting is so disgusting, you know?!”

“Disgusting? Can you at least call it dark?”

“No, you didn't even reach that level… Seriously, as a man you lost badly. Yuuka-chan usually sees a brother like him…, but you're such a useless and pathetic man…, just give up, you won't be able to compete.”

“…Fufufu, it seems you get along very well with your sister, brother-in-law?”

Seeing me and Nayu arguing about such nonsense, Isami-kun smiled wryly. Heck, although he smiled wryly, a handsome man was still a handsome man.

Then, Isami-kun turned towards Yuuka.

“Hey, Yuuka. Let's show how much we get along so that we don't lose to the brother-in-law. Well, just think of it as a way for the two families to get to know each other better.”

“....How ?”

Like a cat ready for war, Yuuka looked at Isami-kun with a dubious look on her face.

Towards such a Yuuka, while smiling, Isami-kun put his hand on Yuuka's head.

“I mean this, petting. You're always cute, Yuuka, good, good.”

“…Jeez! Stop it!”

At the same time Yuuka shouted, she swatted away Isami-kun's hand and then glared at him.

“You always treat me like I'm your [little sister]! I'm older than you, I'm Onee-chan!”

“You're right, Yuuka is Onee-chan. Yeah, cute, cute.”

“…Jeeez!”

Hey Onee-chan, you often lose your language function, calm down a bit.

“As expected from a sibling. He was completely used to handling Yuuka-chan. Moreover, he’s handsome. Yes, he’s handsome.”

“Why did you say it twice, Nayu?”

“Nayu-chan..., you're wrong!”

The one who subdued Nayu who was blatantly trying to piss me off was Yuuka.

Yuuka stood up from the chair, and then spread her arms wide as she said:

“I think the definition of handsome is different for everyone! Even if someone is said to be handsome, it is often not so handsome to some people! So, to me, the most handsome man in the world is—yes, that man is Yuu-kun!”

With a very exaggerated gesture, Yuuka said something outrageous.

“First of all, just his being is cool! He's big, kind, and he has an image like, [What's with the guy who looks like a character in dream novel?]! On top of that, he's also cute! Even his sleeping face is like the face of an angel! No, or could it be more accurately described as the face of the little devil who captivated me…? Anyway! He's so cool and cute, he's an incomparably hyper handsome man, someone I really love—Yuu-kun!!”

“……Aren't you saying too many strange things, Yuuka-chan?”

Nayu was disgusted, but even though it hurt to me, I could understand her feelings.

Even I, the person Yuuka was referring to, thought, [That is not Sakata Yuuichi, right?]. I mean, isn't it more like the person Yuuka was talking about is the Yuu-kun in her dream?

“Brother-in-law…, I'm impressed with you. I didn't expect that Yuuka to talk about you to such a degree.”

I don't know how he interpreted Yuuka's words, but Isami-kun said that with great admiration.

Then, he took my hand and smiled refreshingly.

“Thank you so much for supporting Yuuka. To be honest…, seeing you in person like this and seeing your relationship with Yuuka makes me feel relieved.”

“Hey! Isami, get your hands off him! Yuu-kun is mine!”

Grabbing Isami-kun's hand, Yuuka forced him to take his hand away from me.

Good grief, we're both man, so she doesn't have to feel jealous like that.

“By the way, brother-in-law, can I borrow a towel? I’ve been sweating quite a bit by the time I came here...”

“Oh, it's quite hot today, isn't it? Alright, the room right beside the hallway is empty, so you can use it.”

“Thank you.”

After bowing politely, Isami-kun left the living room.

Following him, I went to the changing room and prepared a towel for him.

“Let me carry the towel, so give it to me, Yuu-kun.”

“It's okay, just let me carry it.”

“Eh? But if Isami naked, it would be bad, right? So, let me carry it?”

“If Isami-kun naked, wouldn't it be even worse if you brought it to him? Even though you two are siblings, you’re still the opposite sex.”

“Eh? Wait, Yuu-kun? Aren't you misunderstanding something? Isami is——”

When I was on my way to the room where Isami-kun was to deliver the towels, behind me Yuuka was making a bit of a noise, but rationally, it would be bad if a third-year middle school student let his big sister see him changing clothes.

If I were in Isami-kun's position, I would definitely think so too.

And with that in mind, I knocked and opened the door of the room Isami-kun was in.

 

“......Ah.”

“……Eh?”

 

The sight I couldn't believe left me standing still and speechless.

After removing her butler uniform and unbuttoning his shirt, Isami-kun's chest was..., covered with a black bra. Moreover, the size is quite large one.

“Gyaaaaaaah?!”

With a scream, Yuuka pushed me away.

The urge made me fall to the room floor with tremendous momentum.

“Why the hell you so noisy, Nii-sa….. Uwa, why are you wearing a bra? Don't you have a dangerous personality?”

Nayu, who seemed to hear the commotion and rushed to the scene, displayed the same reaction as me.

Still lying on the floor, I hesitantly asked Yuuka.

“Hey, Yuuka, can I confirm something? Isami-kun..., he's your little brother, right?”

“Brother? You mean the [brother] I was talking about on online radio? About that..., ehehehe, I'm talking about you, Yuu-kun. Isami is my little sister!”

“Ahahaha, as I thought, so you guys think I'm a man, huh? Sorry..., I'm actually a cosplayer who likes to dress up like a man. That's why, I always dress like this when I go out. I thought Yuuka had already told you about this…”

“...Are I didn’t tell anything about that?”

You never told it!

“Good grief, that part of you that often misses something like that is what makes me call you more like a [little sister], Yuuka.”

“Muu…, I'm sorry about that. But even so, treat me as a big sister!”

While listening to their conversation, I slowly lifted my face off the floor.

And then…, I saw the sight of Isami-kun who didn't cover her chest at all.

With a seductive smile, she leaned forward and showed off her cleavage.

“Gyaaah?! What are you doing, Isami!”

While shouting loudly, Yuuka covered my eyes tightly.

Ouch, ouch?! My eyes will be crushed, so don't use your power too much, Yuuka!

In such a chaotic situation, Watanae Isami chuckled, and then spoke calmly.

“So…, once again, nice to meet you, brother-in-law. I'm Watanae Isami, Yuuka's [little sister].”



4 Comments

  1. lmao i didn't expect that hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. As expected of Yuuna's VA, what an airhead. Thanks for the chapter!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'm gonna drop this. That little sister ruins this for me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Serious-senpai: "Agh! B-but my seriousness. No way! This isn't happennnnning!"

    Serious-senpai wails on the floor due to the sugar overdose.

    ReplyDelete
Previous Post Next Post