My Plain-looking Fiance is Secretly Sweet with Me Volume 2 - Chapter 10

Chapter 10
Shocking results from → Izumi Yuuna’s fashion at home


Lying on the sofa in the living room, I rolled Alice Stage’s gacha.

The event that started today is [Alice's Seven Enchanting Changes☆ Various Costumes Will Welcome You!].

This is a sacred event where Alice Idols will wear different costumes from their usual costumes to create a new charm.

As expected from Alice Stage’s developers, they have an accurate understanding of our needs as players.

But...

“Damn... I can’t got Yuuna-chan...?!”

Normally, it's about time I can get Yuuna-chan, but there's no sign that I'll ever get her.

[Hey, Yuichi! I got Deru-chan’s SSR wearing a nurse costume!]

RINE message from Masa pop up, so I immediately replied him:

[Is that so? I get Ranmu-chan's UR wearing a maid costume.]

As soon as a notification popped up that my message had been read, I got a RINE call.
 
“Hello, Masa?”

[Yuuichi... how can you'd get my waifu?! Moreover, it's UR! You... are you really human?]

“Don't ask like I'm a monster just because I'm lucky in gacha! Something like this is bound to happen sometimes, right? And coincidentally, this time, my first big prize was Ranmu-chan's UR.”

[And it’s a maid costume... Ranmu-sama is wearing a maid costume! What the hell with that miracle, isn’t that a paradise...? Aaah, I guess I’m going to die.]

“What are you talking about? If you’re going to die, then you must win you waifu’s gacha first!”

He kept talking about his love for Ranmu-chan, so I mercilessly hung up on him.

Sorry Masa, but right now I don't have time to deal with you.

Right now, I'm struggling to get Yuuna-chan!

Then, when I was focus with my phone...

“Yuu-kun~!”

Along with the sound of the living room door opening, I heard Yuuka's voice.

“What’s the matter, Yuuka?”

I reply to her flatly while continuing to roll gacha on my phone.

I know I'm being rude to her, but still, right now I have to win Yuuna-chan's gacha——Whoa, I got Rui-chan's UR?!

“Yuu-kun.”

“Mm? What’s the matter, Yuuka?”

“Yuu-kun, Yuu-kun, Yuukun? Yukkun♪ Yuyuyuu-kun!!”

For some reason, she started calling my name in various tones, so I started asserting myself when I could feel her intense pressure of wanting to be noticed.

Holding my phone in one hand, I slowly turned my face towards her.

And there...

“Ehehe... Nihao, Yuu-kun?”

(TN: In Chinese, ‘Nihao’ means ‘Hi’.)

Droopy eyes with thick eyelashes. Cute and small mouth like a cat's. Moreover, her signature brown hair is tied in a bun.

Yuuka, or rather, Izumi Yuuna, was standing wearing a voluptuous Chinese dress and showing off her thighs through the slits of her dress.

“...Eh?”

I can’t help to let out a strange voice at the unexpected sight in front of me.

Then, maybe Yuuka was pleased with my reaction, so she started to smile shyly.

“W-What do you think, Yuu-kun… Are you getting excited?”

“Honestly, I'm confused. Why are you wearing a Chinese dress—but eh, if I'm not mistaken, isn’t it the dress that Nihara-san wore yesterday?”

“...That’s right! This is the dress that you happily wanted Nihara-san to wear.”

For some reason, Yuuka started to look at me with an annoyed look.

And then, she started muttering.

“Even I won't lose to Nihara-san by wearing the same clothes that she wears… That's why, I secretly bought it yesterday. So what do you think, does this dress look good on me?”

“What the hell with that Chinese-like way of speaking...”

Seriously, what’s my fiance doing?                   

For now, while holding my head, I tried to talk to Yuuka.

“Listen to me, Yuuka. It's not like I like Chinese dress, and it's also not like I want Nihara-san to wear it—”

“Then, how about this one!?”

Interrupting my words, Yuuka rushed off towards the hallway.

And this time, with her hair down...

“Yuu-kun… Meeoww~”

“Are you idiot, Yuuka?!”

She wears fluffy cat ears, along with fluffy gloves complete with claws. Her upper clothes were also fluffy, and her belly was fully exposed. From her fluffy shorts, a fluffy tail sticks out.

In short—she's currently cosplaying as a hot cat.

“Yesterday I was also thinking that maybe you would like this… so I bought it.” 

“Was the shop is a cosplay shop or something?”

‘Virgin killer’ knit sweater, Chinese dress, and cat costume.

Come to think of it from any point of view, those clothes weren't items that would be sold in a regular clothing store.

“Then, take a look at this one too!!”

After saying that, Yuuka disappeared into the hallway again.

Somehow, before I know it, now it’s become like Izumi Yuuna’s fashion show...

And this time, Yuuka tied her brown hair in a twintail, and then—

“Yuu-kun! Shall we exercise together?”

“That shop also sells such clothes?”

What she was wearing was a bloomer, something usually only seen in the 2D world.

The hem of her white tracksuit was tucked into the navy blue bloomer she was wearing, and she smiled as she fluttered her twintail.

I guess what I thought was correct that the clothing store we went to yesterday was a shop that was legally out of bounds.

Seriously, this is the first time I've seen a shop that sells bloomers.

But...

When I'm desperately trying to focus on something else.

Honestly, the situation where Yuuka looks like Yuuna-chan and poses in various costumes..., is really such a crazy situation that my heart beats really fast.

“Which one do you like the most, Yuu-kun? Or, do you prefer something else…”

As she said that, she looked at the screen of the phone I was holding in my hand. Her face suddenly became shocked, and then she ran down the hall without saying anything.

As I wondered what was wrong with her, I looked down at my phone.

[Yuuna’s SR who becomes an honor student and wears glasses with black hair in a ponytail!]

Caught up in a whirlpool of emotions, I almost naturally started screaming.

I see... so Yuuna-chan finally became SR.

No wonder this time it’s hard to win her in gacha.

I gripped my phone and bit into the excitement of Yuuna-chan's increasing rarity.

Haaa~... even in the black hair version, Yuuna-chan is still so cute.

Even though her glasses and ponytail make her look serious, I can still feel her cute aura overflowing.

This mix of honor student looks and cuteness is simply incredible—as expected from these game developers, they did their job very well.

But... seeing Yuuna-chan's appearance like this, it made her look like Yuuka who was in school mode...

“Sakata-kun, look over here.”

At that time, for some reason, Yuuka's voice sounded nonchalant.

I then turned my gaze towards Yuuka who came from the hallway.

Over there—standing Watanae Yuuka who was in school mode and wearing a ‘virgin killer’ knit sweater.

---

Black hair tied in a ponytail, combined with light-rimmed glasses.

In a sleeveless knitted sweater with an exposed back, and with expressionless eyes, Watanae Yuuka in school mode stared at me.

“...What do you think about this?”

Maybe because she was currently in school mode, she asked that in an even tone.

However, her very revealing clothes made her very seductive.

I feel she is so immoral that I can't even describe it.

“I tried to match my appearance with Yuuna's appearance this time.”

“Isn’t it certainly matches the purpose of this event?”

“...So, what do you think? Does it look good on me...?”

Hiiiiii?

Yuuka pressed her exposed shoulder against my chest and whispered in my ear, making my ear is ringing and my whole body felt numb.

“Hey, listen to me. If you in school mode came to me with such clothes, I'd be really excited, so please don't—”

“Well, of course that you'd be excited, wouldn't you?”

Damn, this is bad,

Just now, I woke up Yuuka's strange mode.

“Wait here, I’ll change again...”

—From there, it became Watanae Yuuka’s fashion show.

Or rather, the cosplay competition had begun.

“Sakata-kun, why are you staring at me like that... you're so disgusting.”

Wearing glasses, a ponytail, and clad in a Chinese dress, Yuuka showed off her thigh slit area with an even expression.

Naturally, it’s make me gulp when I saw her white raw leg showing through the slit of her dress.

“Sakata-kun, meow~… meoow~”

Still wearing glasses and wearing clawed gloves and cat ears, Yuuka meowed at me while modeling a cat's behavior.

Because her eyes were small, she became more and more like a cat, and it felt like my criminal nature had increased.

“Sakata-kun… what sport do you want to do?”

No, no, no! Why did you in a twintail when you were Watanae Yuuka in school mode?

If you say something like that while looking at me while you're wearing a bloomer... I might going to lose my reason!

“Sakata-kun. This is… embarrassing.”

Of course it's embarrassing! What kind of person would even think of wearing a blindfold behind glasses and tying their own hands with string while wearing a school uniform?

I don't have any S-like sexuality or anything like that, but… I think this might open a new door for me.

 

“Meow♪ Meow♪”

Finally, after launching a final mental attack in a costume with cat ears, fluffy shorts and a tail, and an exposed belly and beckoning like a cat, Yuuka switched to home mode.

She changed into her usual light blue dress and came into the living room with a proud expression on her face.

“So, Yuu-kun.. Izumi Yuna and Watanae Yuuka, I've done various cosplays in two versions of myself, but… which one do you like the most?”

Like having ridden a roller coaster dozens of times, my energy and stamina were drained badly, so I answered while lying down on the sofa.

“What would you do if you knew my answer...?”

In Izumi Yuuna's version, it's as if Yuuna-chan appeared in the real world, and leaving aside sexy or pretty, one thing is for sure she's really cute.

In Watanae Yuuka's version, the one who seemed flat in school, actually would dress like that in front of me… thus making me wonder if I would be able to continue to keep my mind clear against the immoral impression she gave off.

I don't really know which of the two versions of her that I prefer, but...

“You know, Yuu-kun, I was thinking of using the clothes you like the most as my daily clothes. Because, I…, I always wanted you to be happy!”

Yuuka's very straightforward words made my heart feel warm.

Therefore, I immediately pointed at her.

“Eh? What’s wrong, Yuu-kun?”

Smiling at her who looked confused, I told her clearly.

“What I like the most is the clothes you usually wear. You who was easygoing, laughing, angry, and sometimes doing weird things… I think it's your usual self that makes me feel so comfortable.”

After saying that, I felt like I just said something crazy, so I immediately took my eyes off Yuuka.

I guess what I just said sounded pretentious, but when I thought about it...

“I love you so much, Yuu-kun!”

Yuuka jumped up and hugged me.

I looked down and saw Yuuka smiling brightly as she pressed her face against my chest.

As I thought… her usual self is what makes me feel the most comfortable.

“Oh, but, if there's anything you want me to wear outside of my normal clothes… just let me know, okay? Well, I feel a little embarrassed to wear clothes that are too revealing, but… I’ll do my best.”

Gosh, he who was like that didn't change either.

But well, the fact that she got enthusiastic in a strange way was also her usual self.



===

Here's a dessert for you, and see you in the next chapter.

3 Comments

Previous Post Next Post