My Plain-looking Fiance is Secretly Sweet with Me Volume 2 - Chapter 6

Chapter 6
Second year high school student almost died because he was suspected of peeking at girls' swimming class


Haa~... so tired.

I really don't like the hot and humid weather in July.

It's been two days since the Alice Stage’s event ended, but my tension still hasn't cooled down. When I closed my eyes, I can remind the cheers and the overwhelming performance of that day. Moreover, the appearance of SD Yuuna-chan's character is very cute.

That’s why, right now, I asked permission to only observe in the second period of PE class. 

“Hee~... Yuichi, it seems you also ran out of steam after giving everything you had at the event, didn’t you?”

“Don't compare me to you. Unlike you, yesterday and the day before yesterday I still can go to school.”

Masa, who currently only observing class like me, has had a high fever since the day after the event and left him in bed for two days.

I’m sure it must be growth fever. Because at the event, he used his brain that he usually didn't use.

While Masa and I sat in the corner of the field, the boys in our class were running a short distance. Those energetic people, even though they’re tired and sweaty, they’re can still laugh... could it be they is M?

As for me, whether I'm energetic or not, I can't understand the feeling of joy while running. Obviously, I’m sure that Masa have a same mind as me.

“Whoa!? Look here, Yuuichi! I got Deru-chan's SR!”

“You… why are you playing gacha in the middle of class like this?”

“Think about it from another perspective, Yuuichi... What else can you do to kill time when you just observing PE class?”

“Just observe, right? After all we’re given permission to observe...”

This moron took out his phone in a cheerful manner and played Alice Stage’s gacha, so of course, I had to warn him. However, Masa was not one to give in to such warnings.

“You don't live to just see other people do this stupid sprint, do you?”

“Don’t saying it like that. Indeed, it’s boring to see other people doing sprint, but it's a completely different story when you playing gacha.”

“I won't stop. I’ll playing the Alice Stage! So, don't stop me, Yuuichi...”

“Oi, you'll be caught by the teacher, you know!”

Look, the teacher has come here.

Haah~, it seems that talking to him would be a waste of time, so for now, I decided to take away Masa’s phone.

But when I was about to take the phone, Masa desperately resisting me.

Tsk, this guy really sucks.

“Aaaaah.”

“Haaaah.”

While we were struggling like that, Masa's phone slipped from our hand and flew backward. And then, the phone fell and slid down on the path that next to the gym.

“Hey, are you guys observing properly?”

“Erm, yes!”

I gave a bland reply to the teacher who came over to us.

Masa and I then make sure the teacher returned to give the lesson, and then, after the teacher didn't pay attention to us:

“Damn you! Look, what have you done!!”

“I’m sorry about it, but here you’re also at fault, you know!?”

While arguing like that, we headed to the path that next to the gym where Masa's phone has fallen down.

The path is so narrow that we had to walk sideways to enter it.

In turn, Masa and I entered the path.

Fortunately, the phone lay just a few steps after we entered the path.

“The screen not broken… what about the data inside…?”

“Hey, Masa, let's get out of here quickly. It would be bad if the teacher find us!”

“............”

“Hey, Masa!”

“You idiot! This Alice Stage’ data is a matter of life and death, you know!? Think about it, which is more important between Yuuna-chan’s life or not being scolded by the teacher?”

Booooom.

At those words, I feel as I’d been hit over my head.

I took a deep breath, and then shook my head.

“…I was wrong, Masa. You're right, no matter what happens, the data of Alice Stage—the lives of Alice Idols is irreplaceable!”

“I knew you'd understand that, Yuuichi.”

Therefore, we reboot Masa's phone and tried to run the Alice Stage app.

Then, after a short loading time...

[――Love Idol Dream! Alice Stage is about to start… Are you ready?]

As soon as the title screen displayed, a randomly selected Alice Idol appeared and spoke those words. Miraculously, the voice that just came out was Ranmu-chan’s voice (CV: Shinomiya Ranmu), and now, Alice Stage had started without any problems.

“Good for you, Masa!”

“...Yeah. Rammu-sama has blessed us…, just like that, I'm already happy.”

We patted our chests with relief, feeling grateful that a life had been saved.

And then, when we were trying to turn back towards the ground...

“Hm? Hey, Watanae-san, didn’t you heard any strange noises?”

“No.”

The voices of two girls who were familiar to my ears sounded not far from where we were.

Masa and I has a gasp, and then we slowly look up.

If we looked closely, the wall on our side was only up to our necks, and a fence had been put up above it.

Then, what was behind that wall is——

The girls from our class, who currently wearing a school swimsuits.

“…Hey, Yuichi, this is a pool, right?”

“Yeah... moreover, right now is swimming class for the girls.”

I'm just remembering it now, but in today's PE class, the boys will run on the field, and the girls will swim in the pool.

I could see girls swimming and some chatting by the pool. Of course, they’re all wearing school swimsuits.

And the girls standing by the pool closest to us was——

“So you even going to put on your glasses after you're done swimming, Watanae-san? I want to see you without your glasses, though. I’m sure, you definitely look different than usual and cute, aren’t you?”

“Not really.”

Over there, a gyaru with brown hair in a bun and wearing a school swimsuit that looked tight around her buts area is Nihara Momono. Next to her, was a girl who had removed her ponytail, but for some reason, she was wearing her glasses as usual, and she was also wearing a swimsuit that suited her perfectly, Watanae Yuuka.

Our current situation, it would really be a big problem if we got caught.

“Even though we're both girls, I'm totally in love with how you look in a swimsuit, Watanae-san.”

“Is that so?”

“How should I put it, you who was soaking wet after swim is…, looks like immoral.”

“Not really.”

Yuuka being salty, but Nihara-san doesn't care about it and continues to talking with her.

So this is what’s peope called a dodgeball conversation, huh? If it’s me were in Nihara-san’s position, my heart would’ve been broken.

Well, putting that aside, for now, Masa and I need to get out of here as fast as possible before they see us.

[――Love Idol Dream! Alice Stage What is more valuable than oil... is here.]

My mind went blank in an instant. At the same time, Yuuka and Nihara-san's gazes immediately focused on us.

“I’m sorry, Yuuichi… but I can't help to restart it twice to make sure that everything is okay…!!”

Today is the day that I really regretted for being friends with you, Masa.

“…Sakata-kun, Kurai-kun, why are you guys in such a place?”

“Watanae-san, I’m sure... they must be peeking. Hah~... even Sakata finally came down to the same level as Kurai, huh? “

While wearing a hoodie over a wet swimsuit, Yuuka just show an expressionless face, while Nihara-san stared at me with a grin.

Hmm? That swimsuit, isn't it the one Yuuka wore when we take a bath together? At that time I was getting washed by her, so I didn’t know that her swimsuit would turn out so shiny like that.

At the end of my life, my brain short-circuited at the sight of that perverted-looking swimsuit.

At that moment, Nihara-san bent her hips forward with her hands on her knees, and she seemed to be looking at me. And then, suddenly, she tightened her breast which made her cleavage visible.

“Hey, Sakata, do you want to be spoiled by me?”

In a tease tone, Nihara-san saying that.

When I glanced to the side, I saw Masa stared at Nihara-san's breast.

“Oi, Kurai…, don't look at me.”

“Why the hell not!? If it’s okay for Yuichi to see its, then I—”

“Shut up!”

Shaking kickboard in her hand, Nihara-san splashed water towards Masa.

“Whoa!? My phone, my Alice Stage?”

In a panic, Masa hurriedly ran towards the opposite side from the fied.

The heck, why only you the one running away?

“…Why are you trying to run away?”

Just when I was about to follow Masa… a chilly voice sounded in my ear.

Fearfully, I turned my gaze towards the poolside, and over there... Yuuka standing with a cold expression on her face.

“Did you come here to look Nihara-san with a perverted eyes? So disgusting.”

“No, you’re wrong, Watanae-san. Sakata must have come here to see you.”

Hearing that, Yuuka's shoulder jerked slightly.

“...I’m not sure about that?”

“Then, how about you try to tighten your breast like this?”

Wait, wait!!

Yuuka, what are you doing!? Don't get carried away by the delusional words from that gyaru!

“L-Like this…?”

Yuuka tightened her breast.

The cleavage created from her chest is quite conspicuous, though it's not as conspicuous as the cleavage created by Nihara-san.

The wet white skin poking out from her swimsuit looked absolutely beautiful.

“Look, Sakata looking at you so intently! It's hilarious! He is so pervert!”

“Wait—!? Nihara-san, please don't talk anymore!”

“Oh~? Even you came here to peeking us, but apparently you are not tough enough. What do you think would happen if we screamed here? You're going to die socially, you know?”

“I’m sorry, please forgive me.”

“Well, if you apologize sincerely like that, I’ll forgive you.”

Though it was just a coincidence that I went to the pool where the girls were swimming... but there no way I could use that excuse. Because in this situation, no matter how much I try to explain, I'm completely at fault.

The only way to avoid social death is to abandon my shame and pride in compromising.

“Watanae-san, Nihara-san. I really-really sorry about what happens here. I’ll apologize to you as much as you want. So, let's settle this peacefully.”

“Hee~? I wonder what I should do?”

Nihara-san put her hand on her cheek and grinned.

This wowan, she really treats me like a toy.

“…Just leave him be, Nihara-san.”

Next to Nihara-san, Yuuka suddenly turn back.

And then, with a matter-of-fact tone, she spoke this:

“Boys are such creatures. There's no point to treating them one by one.”

“Oh!! You're super cool, Watanae-san! Well, okay, this time, Momono-sama will forgive you.”

S-safe. Thank you, Yuuka. When we get home later, I’ll properly explain the situation to you.

“...? What do you see...”

Perhaps noticing that I was staring at her, Yuuka turned back to me while putting her hand on her butt. After that, she immediately adjusted her school swimsuit which became too tight.

“Sakata-kun…, you really a pervert, aren't you?”

 

After school was over and I get home.

“Yuu-kun idiot! Nasty! Pervert! Geez... the boy is... the boy is—!”

Yuka, who had taken off her glasses and changed into casual clothes and let her hair down, spat out a litany of insulting words.

Adn then, in a softly and small tone... she muttered:

“…If we're at home…, I don't mind showing you a bit of my appearance in a swimsuit.”

'

Previous - TOC - Next

7 Comments

  1. This is vry good thanks for picking it up

    ReplyDelete
  2. do you have a discord server or maybe a place where I can send you all the corrections?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. for now I didn't have a discord server, but I'd appreciate it if you could send the correction on my facebook https://www.facebook.com/LibbyNovel/

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
Previous Post Next Post